Friday 26 June 2009

June favourites!

This month I have been finding myself reaching for:

Luca's Paw Paw Ointment - My friend brought some of this back for me from Australia. This product has definitely overtaken products such as vaseline in my life now. I LOVE THIS STUFF. It gives a really nice gloss on your lips. I have also been using this product for dry areas on my face and it has worked really well.

Hello Kitty Shimmering Body Lotion - I picked 3 of these up a couple of months ago at the pound shop. I love this lotion. It smells like sweets and has a slight shimmer. I would have preferred a body lotion without shimmer but this one isn't very noticable. It makes your skin feel aweeeesome. I've been using this everyday.

Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 'lite' - I've had this product for a while but I'm trying to use a lot of my older products up at the moment without actively taking part in 'Project 10 Pan' (penned my lollipop26 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDepx8qoW04&feature=channel_page). I forgot how great this concealer is. Very good coverage. I'm been using this lately with my bourjois 10 hour sleep effect (which I am also trying to use up - in my opinion it's not the greatest foundation).

MAC Blush in 'Blush of Youth' from the 'A Rose Romance' collection - I've been using this daily for the last couple of weeks. This is a beauty powder blush which comes across quite sheer. The website describes this as a 'clean pink with gold pearl'. I really cannot see any gold in this... Am I blind? Anyway I LOVE this colour!

Stila eyeshadow in 'Ecru' - I got this for a couple of pounds from TJ Hughes when they had their Stila make-up in on discount. 'Ecru' is a light beige eyeshadow which I have been using over the whole lid when I have been wearing winged eyeliner. The only downside to this eyeshadow is that is has cracked and shattered. I gather this happens a lot with Stila eyeshadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment