Monday 14 September 2009

A Review - Bliss Softening Socks and Salve.

Hi everyone!

Sorry I've been away for a while. We have recently switched internet at the flat and I wasn't able to get online as much as I could.

I'd like to give you some feedback on the Bliss Softening Socks and Salve I started using a while ago. These socks have really made a difference to my feet. They look better and they feel better. I used them at night while I was sleeping. I did find myself waking up in the middle of the night in pain from them 'gripping' around my toes. This happened almost every other night. I can only assume that this may have been because I have reallllly small feet (size 3 1/2)so the socks may have been swamping my feet. The salve itself was very nice and I did not find it overly greasy. I have used this salve without the socks when I couldn't bear the thought of waking up in the middle of the night again! I will be repurchasing the salve once I run out. In my opinion I think the socks will work without the salve and would work with another foot cream if you weren't able to buy both.

Overall, I would really recommend these. Eventhough they did 'grip' and squish my toes as the results were very good. I am now thinking about getting some of the Softening Gloves for the winter.

Bryden xx

No comments:

Post a Comment