Saturday 26 September 2009

FOTD - Smokin'!

Hello everyone!

I'm going out for a meal tonight for my Dad's birthday tonight. I wanted to do a smokey grey eye as I'll be wearing a black dress. I kept the lips simple and only used MAC's pink fish lip conditioner.

This is what I ended up with :

Photobucket

For my eyes I used the beautyUK pallette in number 4 using the lightest beigey shade, the lightest grey and the black. I lined my waterline using a Rimmel Khol pencil in white. For my mascara I used the Maybelline Pulse Perfection. I'm quite impressed with this product but I'm not liking how far up the 'on' button is on the handle.

For my face I used Rimmels Lasting Finish foundation in Ivory with Perfekt transparent primer underneath (fantastic product!). I used MAC's well dressed blush on the cheeks along with a light dusting of MAC's mineralize blush in Style Demon. For my setting powder I used Duwop's Mattillume in lighter. I recently just purchased this and I love it. It's very comparable to MAC's Minerlize Skin Finish natural. Duwop's Mattillume also contains two shades - a lighter one for the whole face and a slighter darker more bronzey shade. I used both of the shades swirled together on the whole face and it gives a lovely finish.

Apologies for the bad photo! I'm having to use my blackberry for photos at the moment.

Bryden xx

5 comments:

  1. great look girl! come by and say hi sometime
    http://xlovelymakeupx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea trust thats what happen to me at first and i was so pissed off, but i played with it some more and got the hang of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eye makeup! Pretty!

    Check out my blog too if you want :)

    ReplyDelete