Friday 24 July 2009

FOTD

I was running a few errands today and had to stop round my old flat to do some cleaning so I wanted a low maintenance natural look.

Here are the results:

Photobucket

Photobucket


The photos have washed me out a little as I was in front of a window but this is what I used:

Face:
Clinique Superfit foundation - Shell
Benefit Bo-ing concealor - Lite
Maybelline Dream Matt powder - 02 Rose Ivory
MAC Blush - Tippy

Eyes:
Revlon Vital Radiance primer
Bourjois Waterproof eyeshadow - Kaki Branche (all over the lid as a base)
Chilli Pepper eyeshadow quad - The brown collection. (I used the lightest colour all over the lid)
MAC Lucky Tom palette - Lucky Tom (in the crease)
Prestige Waterproof eyeliner - Black (in the waterline)
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara - Black

Lips:
MAC Lip conditioner - Pink Fish

I'm aware the colours aren't really showing well. I'm going to try some better lighting for next time.

Bryden xx

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like how low maintainence it looks. I totally understand about taking the pictures, I can never get the makeup to look as bright as it does in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very natural and very pretty look!

    Michelle
    lipstickrules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete