Monday 27 July 2009

Update! Morrisons bargains!

Hi there!

I'd like to let you all know that Morrisons have Aussie Shampoo's and Condtioners for half price at the moment. This makes them a bargain price of £1.70 each. I normally use Paul Bryan shampoo and conditioner but I couldn't pass this bargain up! I bagged myself the shampoo and conditioner for long hair and it smells wonderful!

I have also recently picked up some Bliss Softening Socks and Sock Salve.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My feet still aren't sandal ready so I'm hoping this will improve them a great deal. I'll let you know how they get on. The salve smells soo good! Very refreshing.

Bryden xx

5 comments:

  1. I love Aussie Luscious Long Shampoo and Conditioner, it smells great and my hair feels so nice when I use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking it too! I think I'll be using this when I run out of my usual Paul Bryan Shampoo and conditioner (like I am now!). I'm tempted to pick up a another couple of bottles while they're on sale :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can you buy the socks/cream? :) I really could do with some.


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a great deal, I love the aussie range, smells so nice!

    just became a follower, great blog :) check out mine if u get the chance

    www.makeupme20.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete