Friday 10 July 2009

MAC - Naked Honey and Colour Craft

It's that time again when MAC brings out a couple more collections and it couldn't come at a more worse a time for me. I've just settled into my new house and I am very strapped for cash at the moment. I really like the look of the mineralized products in the Colour Craft collection and a couple of products from Naked Honey.

I've been eyeing up -

Colour Craft
Natural flare E/S
Assemblage E/S
Colour crafted lipstick
Made with love lipstick
Trimming talk lipstick
Daft pink blush

Naked Honey
Naked honey perfume
Skin salve

I've been going off what I have seen soo far on youtube as I haven't been able to have a chance to check out the products in person so things may change. I will post when I am able to get my hands on a few of these goodies!

Take care!
Bryden

No comments:

Post a Comment