Thursday 16 July 2009

Questions and Answers

I found this on Zoella's blog and wanted to have a go myself. Here we gooo...

* What’s your favourite eye shadow colour to wear? Any shimmery lightish brown. I really love Mac All That Glitters and Half Baked from Urban Decay.
* What’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without? Lip balm. Any brand.
* What’s your favourite makeup look ? Winged eyeliner and pale pink lips.
* Which feature do you play up the most? Lips. I like to wear brighter lip colours on nights out. During the day I like to keep it safe.
* Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up? I try to hide my dark circles but I haven't found the perfect product just yet.
* Your favourite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist? Probably Mac. I don't know what I'd do without Studio Fix Fluid.
* Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again? Carmex, Mac Studio Fix and Prestige waterproof eyeliner pencil.
* Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why? Collection 2000 mascara. I can't remember the name but it's in orange packaging and is very very goopy.
* One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done? Bikini Wax.
* One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done? Eyebrow waxing or threading.
* One beauty trick you can share with everyone? I don't have anything original but I use the cold water trick for making sure my nail varnish is dry before going to bed.
* Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup? After visiting the Clinique counter the woman advised me to always remove make-up before washing you face. I didn't believe it at first but it really has improved my skin. Oh and MOISTURISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment